About the product:
- Use steam to clean the crud from your microwave, just add vinegar and water, then microwave for 7 minutes
- The steam comes out of mama's head and softens microwave dirt and stains for easier cleaning
- To use: first remove angry mama's head from body, then add vinegar and water to fill lines on the body, add a squeeze of lemon Juice (or essence) to liquid for a pleasant odor
- Replace her head then microwave for 7 minutes on high and allow to stand for 2 additional minutes, remove angry mama from the microwave by her arms, which stay cooler
- Angry mama is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
After heating up leftover pasta, your microwave looks like a murder scene. Splatters of sauce are everywhere. You should wipe it up, but your pasta is piping-hot and ready to be devoured on the couch while watching Master of None. So you close the microwave door slowly and walk away. Flash-forward to the next morning: there's bits of meat, sauce, and maybe even slivers of pasta in there. Then you wait even longer, until it's really crusted on. We're afraid the time has come—it's time to clean your microwave.
Jessica from Ohio says-
"I put this off a dirty microwave for many months (sorry, mom) and was dreading scrubbing down, until I met my new best friend: Angry Mama on The Trendy Ones. Also available as a wannabe Elle-Woods wannabe doll or a purple haired, hipster mama—but she can really clean.
It's almost laughably easy to use the Angry Mama. I wiped up any big crumbs with a damp paper towel, then filled up the Angry Mama's plastic body with vinegar and water—measurement lines marked inside—and an optional spritz of lemon juice for a nice scent. I set the microwave for seven minutes and walked away. It made one short splattering noise, but mostly just steamed up everything inside. After a two-minute cooldown, I removed her using her plastic arms ("the arms stay cooler," the packaging told me), carefully took out the glass turntable using a potholder (WARNING: IT GETS HOT!) to wash it separately, and wiped the microwave clean with a sponge. Everything came off immediately and the active cleaning time was about five minutes.
I shouldn't have ignored cleaning my microwave for so long. Even if your microwave is full of stuck-on food, the vinegar-water steam trick is the key to an easy clean".
At The Trendy Ones, we truly believe we make some of the most innovative trendy products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-DAY GUARANTEE.
We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risk.
We make sure that every customer is 110% satisfied in every aspect with 24/7/365 FAST SUPPORT!